WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK IN A PLACE LIKE ELDER…
We empower our developers
– You will have a real opportunity to affect the projects that you will be working on – from the choice of technologies to architectural decisions.
– We take pride in software craftsmanship – You will work on greenfield projects and high-quality codebases together with like-minded people who believe that code quality matters.
We place our developers first
– We offer an excellent work environment – you can work flexible hours in our Huddersfield office which is tailored to help scrum teams to be autonomous, or from home, if you prefer quiet solitude to focus on your craft.
– We value our developer’s time – you will work on interesting projects in an agile and results-focused environment.
– We value the small things and know they make a difference – such as free tea and coffee in the office, free breakfast on Fridays, free pizzas on Tuesdays and great company nights out.
We support our developers
– We will support you so that you can advance your career – with Elder, you will be working on complex problems throughout the complete project lifecycle.
– You will get experience in architecting new projects, solving non-trivial technical problems and – if you are up to the challenge – maybe even lead your own team of developers on a greenfield project of your own.
We are more than a consultancy business
– If you have a business idea of your own, we will help you make it a reality, our incubator model supports the entrepreneur in you with a structured and secure way to share your ideas without risk of losing your project’s IP.